539 01 Hlinsko
539 01 Hlinsko
+420 777 028 310
Ing. Jiří Mejzlík
+420 602 250 004
(click for detail)
- location in CZ
- detail of Hlinsko
Hit count :
Testing machines and equipment :
These testing benches serve for the measuring and testing procedures that arecarried out at finished products, especially in series productions.
benches can be used also in laboratories and other specialized workrooms. Thebenches can be installed separately or embodied into a production line.
Following electric parameters can be measured with these testing benches :
- power input
- earthing current
(high voltage / test voltage can be set in the range of 500-2000V )
- current leakage
It’s possible to carry out following measurements as well :
- rate of flow
The testing bench that is conttrolled with a computer can carry out following
- easy kontrol including the graphic analysis of
- setting-up of tested product parameters
through a database filing of measure data
- possibility of connection to the network monitoring of testing benches from other workplaces
The testing benches can operate in these three basic regimes :
- automatic - for automatic measuring of individual tests including the possibility to set a certain test time
- manual - for measuring of individual tests without any time limitation. This regime is used especially in service workshop.
- test - measurements are carried out by means of internal etalons. In the automatic regime the test is always performed as soon as the testing bench is started.